- Company Name
- Sanrio Company, Ltd.
- August 10, 1960
- 10 billion yen (as of March 31, 2022)
- Consolidated Net Sales
- 52billion yen (April 1, 2021-March 31, 2022)
- Fiscal Year
- April to March
- 621 (excluding contract workers, as of March 31, 2022)
- Principal Business Activities
- Planning and sale of social communication gifts
- Planning and sale of greeting cards
- Planning and sale of books
- Operation of restaurants
- Production, promotion and distribution of movies
- Production and sale of videos and DVDs
- Planning and presentation of musicals, live performances
- Copyright licensing
- Planning and operation of theme parks
Founder and Honorary chairman Shintaro Tsuji
- Directors(*Indicates concurrently serving as Executive Officer)
President and Chief Exective Officer* Tomokuni Tsuji Senior Managing Director* Kosho Nomura Senior Managing Director* Jiro Kishimura Managing Director* Yasuyuki Otsuka Managing Director* Wataru Nakatsuka Managing Director* Kiyoshi Saito Outside Director Yu Sasamoto Outside Director Masae Yamanaka Outside Director David Bennett Corporate Auditor Yoshio Furuhashi Outside Corporate Auditor Takemi Hiramatsu Outside Corporate Auditor Kazuo Ohashi
- Executive Officers
Managing Executive Officer Yuko Tsuji Managing Executive Officer Kazuaki Tanimura Managing Executive Officer Saori Watanabe Managing Executive Officer Sadanori Shibata Executive Officer Miyuki Okumura Executive Officer Eiji Fukuda Executive Officer Yoichiro Kadomoto Executive Officer Kazuhide Yoneyama Executive Officer Seiichiro Mine Executive Officer Hideki Morita Executive Officer Tatsuya Yamashita Executive Officer Shuuhei Yamada
(as of June 23, 2022)
- Head Office Address
- 1-11-1, Osaki, Shinagawa-Ku, Tokyo 141-8603
- Branches in Japan
- Distribution Center
- Subsidiaries in Japan
Sanrio Car Lease Co., Ltd.
Sanrio Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Sanrio Music Publications Co., Ltd.